Earlier this month the OptimizePress 2.0 team announced that you can now integrate Stripe into your OP2 website and this is HUGE news, especially for those of you who don’t like using PayPal or other merchant services suppliers. Stripe is a newer payment gateway that is smart, flexible and affordable. It’s perfect for OptimizePress!
This new integration with Stripe allows any coach, author, Internet marketer or professional business owner who wants to accept cedit card payments to sell products or run a paid membership site easily and safely without worrying about complicated payment gateway setups (or, like I said above you really don’t like PayPal for some reason!).
Video: OptimizePress 2.0 and Stripe Integration
Here’s what OptimizePress say are the benefits of using Stripe with OP2.
Why Stripe Is The Best Payment Gateway For OptimizePress Users
- Quick setup
- User doesn’t leave your site when paying
- Automated recurring billing
- One-time payments
- Automated account creation
- Multi currency
- Available for businesses in 18 countries
- 138 Currencies for Visa, Mastercard and Amex
- Ability to offer upsells and downsells inside OptimizeMember
- Use one account on multiple sites
- Sell in different currencies on multiple sites
- No monthly merchant fees
- Custom welcome emails
- Custom welcome page for each level
- Custom welcome pages based off user activity e.g. Gift A after on 20th login
- PCI complaint as data is not stored on your server, it’s sent directly to Stripe
Sell Your Products In Multiple Currencies From One Website – USD, GBP, AUD, Euro
A great feature with using Stripe is the ability to use a single account connected to OptimizeMember on multiple sites. As OptimizeMember uses the webhook feature in Stripe it allows for each individual site to connect to the same account.
This means you can run multiple sites on multiple currencies!
A business owner in the UK may have a membership site for a UK audience and charging GBP (£) and another site for the US market charging USD ($) and another site for Europe charging EU (€) – all of this running off the one Stripe account!
As consumer spending habits increase you should consider offering Credit Card payments with Stripe. So now it’s time for you to get Stripe working on your own site!